Friday, February 17, 2017

Workbench Part Deux (Part Two!)

Previously...

It's done! I finished on Sunday. I made one stupid error: I didn't line up the support post to ensure that the side supports were true to the wall, so it's slightly off. So the board on top doesn't line up quite right. If you look closely, you can tell. I'm not that worried. It's level! That was my concern, because the floor isn't. 



I'm pretty happy with the added storage. I have a bunch of paint cans that I need to find a nice cool place to store them, so this will help. 


I bought those black bins at Home Depot and they fit pretty well. I know that OSH has a lot of different sized bins and that will add a lot more storage. 

Project #2 complete. Lessons learned: measure again and again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment